xunitcontrib-resharper 0.4.4 - dotCover support

by Matt 23. October 2011 12:39

Finally I get around to releasing dotCover support for the xUnit.net ReSharper unit testing plugin. Meant to do this ages ago, and it slipped off the radar – apologies.

The dotCover guys have made integration very nice and easy. Simply right click on a file, or a class, or click the icon next to a test method and select “Cover with dotCover”. The unit tests are run, dotCover thinks for a couple of seconds, and then you get your code coverage.

image

If you have the “Highlight code” icon selected, then all code (tests and production code) is highlighted in green or red depending on your coverage. The options even allows you to select a colour scheme that works with a dark background.

image

And that’s it. There are no other changes in this release.

You can download it from the codeplex site, and installation is the usual unblock, unzip and replace files. But, as a special treat, if you’re playing with my experimental NuGet ReSharper extension manager, you can download the .nupkg file from the same page. If you drop this file into the C:\rsrepo folder (remember, it is experimental), go to ReSharper –> Extension Manager –> Updates, it should appear as an update, ready to install. One small VS restart later, and you’re up and running with the new version.

Azuan
Azuan United States
11/12/2011 6:17:06 AM #

What's up, always i used to check weblog posts here early in the break of day, because i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

Kursy uwodzenia
Kursy uwodzenia
11/25/2011 4:07:20 AM #

More please do it more!

Jak uwiesc
Jak uwiesc
11/25/2011 5:23:39 AM #

Anyways, I discovered it and I really like it! For sure I’ll be back to see your new articles.

solar for business
solar for business United States
5/18/2015 2:57:07 PM #

I'm impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've gotten hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is something that not sufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I am very comfortable that I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.

Gia Agramonte
Gia Agramonte United States
1/15/2016 4:53:14 AM #

Let me be the first to say: Congrats, Neil! I've been following this site from day one, and have loved every single day of awesomeness that it has delivered. You deserve all the success coming your way. Keep it up!AWESOME!

Elayne Kew
Elayne Kew United States
1/15/2016 5:46:04 AM #

Bea Sawin
Bea Sawin United States
1/15/2016 6:39:23 AM #

Thaaaat IS awesome! lol hehe

Rubin Hadcock
Rubin Hadcock United States
1/15/2016 7:11:39 AM #

I love the dolphin saving you one.

Deena Hofer
Deena Hofer United States
1/15/2016 7:15:19 AM #

Congrats. And all of the items featured so far should be in the book.

Janine Norwood
Janine Norwood United States
1/15/2016 8:27:46 AM #

Congrats. And all of the items featured so far should be in the book.

Irvin Dewinter
Irvin Dewinter United States
1/15/2016 8:28:58 AM #

the style of keeping you connected with so many things of different types is awesome and you find it interesting everytime.

Elayne Kew
Elayne Kew United States
1/19/2016 11:39:08 PM #

getting the last pair of shoes in your size AWESOME!

Pingbacks and trackbacks (1)+