Resharper test runner not rebuilding?

by Matt 14. January 2009 20:55

I’ve come across this a couple of times, and it’s an awkward problem and an easy fix, so I’m letting this out into the wild, straight into the jaws of Google

The problem: Take a VS2005 solution, migrate it to Visual Studio 2008. Start running unit tests in the Resharper test runner. Change some code in the test or in the system under test and re-run the test. The code isn’t rebuilt. Blast.

Another symptom is the inability to debug your tests, even though the assembly has been built in debug mode.

The fix: Go to Build -> Configuration Manager. Whenever I’ve encountered this problem, the Active solution platform drop down has “Any CPU”, “.NET” and “Mixed Platforms”. A brand new solution (where Resharper runs as expected) only has “Any CPU”. Can you see where this is going? Yep. In the drop down, click “Edit...” and in the new dialog that appears, remove anything other than “Any CPU”. All should now work as expected.

This has been a public service announcement. And now, back to your normal working schedule.

LAURENCE  Debora
LAURENCE Debora
5/18/2011 12:31:42 AM #

Le moteur de recherche Pdf, Ebay, Amazon. Sukoga.com, metamoteur Sukoga.

grouptheworld
grouptheworld
6/16/2011 11:25:30 PM #

<a href="www.grouptheworld.com/...Bags.html">Womens Bags</a>

LAURENCE  Debora
LAURENCE Debora
7/3/2011 12:38:24 AM #

Listes d'annuaires & annuaire d'annuaires sur annuaires-gratuit.com, vos commentaires s.vp ??

LAURENCE  Debora
LAURENCE Debora
7/3/2011 2:26:50 AM #

Portail de recherche gratuit, moteur de recherche, vos commentaires et critique s.vp ??

best suv reviews
best suv reviews
7/20/2011 10:26:58 PM #

it ti permette di orientarti con semplicità nel pulviscolare niverso di Moncler.Troverai le indicazioni per lo spaccio o negozio Moncler più vicino a casa tua felpe moncler, pantaloni e abbigliamento sportivo.

LAURENCE  Debora
LAURENCE Debora
7/27/2011 10:47:58 AM #

Bienvenue sur annuaires-gratuit.com.Des fonctionnalités inédites, nombreuses annuaires.

DEBORA Laurence
DEBORA Laurence
8/1/2011 8:35:00 AM #

Il ne vous reste plus qu' à créer votre propre annuaire, l'inscription est  gratuite .

11/21/2015 2:37:14 AM #

Ace Web Site.

Harriet Tenpas
Harriet Tenpas United States
1/6/2016 1:48:10 PM #

Wallace Chappelear
Wallace Chappelear United States
1/15/2016 5:00:07 AM #

Gia Agramonte
Gia Agramonte United States
1/15/2016 8:31:04 AM #

this is awesome like the book of awesome

Anna Farris
Anna Farris United States
7/20/2016 7:43:14 AM #

You have an accurate point of view, thanks!

Guadalupe Middaugh
Guadalupe Middaugh United States
8/25/2016 4:21:45 AM #

Superb post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

Delois Ream
Delois Ream United States
9/27/2018 7:06:55 PM #

There are some fascinating time limits on this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There's some validity but I will take maintain opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Reyes Culler
Reyes Culler United States
9/28/2018 12:15:48 AM #

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Dudley Cader
Dudley Cader United States
9/28/2018 6:22:47 AM #

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Kirby Dudek
Kirby Dudek United States
9/28/2018 6:26:42 PM #

We still cannot quite believe that I should often be a kind of checking important points seen on your webblog. Our family and i also are sincerely thankful with regards to your generosity too as for giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. Wanted you important information I purchased within your web-site.

Hal Foiles
Hal Foiles United States
9/29/2018 12:30:46 AM #

You can certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

Olen Dipaola
Olen Dipaola United States
9/29/2018 3:58:40 PM #

Hello would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a fair price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

Linwood Bruk
Linwood Bruk United States
9/29/2018 4:21:43 PM #

What i don't realize is actually how you're not really much more well-liked than you may be now. You're so intelligent. You realize thus significantly relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men aren't fascinated unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always maintain it up!

Harley Nauarro
Harley Nauarro United States
9/30/2018 2:20:55 AM #

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.

Troy Caoile
Troy Caoile United States
9/30/2018 5:03:13 AM #

It’s one thing to show conflict between the two but when they come to blows, it just seemed so un-Spocklike.

類型
類型 United States
10/8/2018 9:04:32 PM #

簡單三步驟,全方位改善痘痘肌

NEAUVIA,歐洲血統透明質酸,目前遍布於全世界56個國家,行政總部在瑞士,卻是源自於意大利的品牌。採用21世紀先進的技術,提取出前所未有的高純度透明質酸,迅速的在全球攻占市場,卓越的品質,領先的技術和平民的價位,已經逐漸的出現在大眾的視線裡,被越來越的人使用。NEAUVIA以系列分女性專用和男性專用,大中小分子以及唇部專用和私處專用,其中私處專用己經在國內一些比較大的整形機構普遍使用。素材提取無與倫比的純淨,運用嶄新PEG鏈結技術-更安全

Fresh Line 【頌歌女神美髮系列*】頌歌女神再生活髮草本洗髮皂(適合易斷或有脫髮問題髮質使用) POLYHYMNIA Botanical Solid Shampoo的商品介紹   Fresh Line,頌歌女神美髮系列*,頌歌女神再生活髮草本洗髮皂(適合易斷或有脫髮問題髮質使用) POLYHYMNIA Botanical Solid Shampoo

醫學美容 日本 cosmetic.wiki
醫學美容 日本 cosmetic.wiki United States
10/14/2018 10:55:00 AM #

Hebe8 初生天使奇蹟面膜 1盒5片  Hebe8 初生天使奇蹟面膜 1盒5片 萬眾期待唯一即時收「毛孔」嘅面膜比喻為美容業界--面膜界新晉超新星來自瑞士希臘女神Hebe8 初生天使奇蹟面膜 凍左禁多日皮膚真係好乾好乾 仲敏感,朋友仔比左片mask我用話正野,話可以亮膚保濕嘩!!一敷完超透亮,本身有dd轉天氣敏感紅都無晒,佢超透貼薄勁貼面   精華 我搽完面仲有好多,搽埋全身都無問題,好正lo亮膚

通乳腺
通乳腺 United States
10/17/2018 7:41:54 PM #

讓你找回肌膚彈性,在4週內,幫助修護真皮柔軟度,重建彈性與緊實肌膚。

醫學美容 系列 cosmetic.wiki
醫學美容 系列 cosmetic.wiki United States
10/18/2018 7:53:23 PM #

【台中限定】中科落羽松水中木棧道可拍出夢幻湖面倒影!網美、文青都搶攻佔的IG打卡點❤ @ 潮流、美妝、消費 創造個人化風格的女性社群 PIXstyleMe  【台中限定】中科落羽松水中木棧道可拍出夢幻湖面倒影!網美、文青都搶攻佔的IG打卡點❤