Resharper test runner not rebuilding?

by Matt 14. January 2009 20:55

I’ve come across this a couple of times, and it’s an awkward problem and an easy fix, so I’m letting this out into the wild, straight into the jaws of Google

The problem: Take a VS2005 solution, migrate it to Visual Studio 2008. Start running unit tests in the Resharper test runner. Change some code in the test or in the system under test and re-run the test. The code isn’t rebuilt. Blast.

Another symptom is the inability to debug your tests, even though the assembly has been built in debug mode.

The fix: Go to Build -> Configuration Manager. Whenever I’ve encountered this problem, the Active solution platform drop down has “Any CPU”, “.NET” and “Mixed Platforms”. A brand new solution (where Resharper runs as expected) only has “Any CPU”. Can you see where this is going? Yep. In the drop down, click “Edit...” and in the new dialog that appears, remove anything other than “Any CPU”. All should now work as expected.

This has been a public service announcement. And now, back to your normal working schedule.

LAURENCE  Debora
LAURENCE Debora
5/18/2011 12:31:42 AM #

Le moteur de recherche Pdf, Ebay, Amazon. Sukoga.com, metamoteur Sukoga.

grouptheworld
grouptheworld
6/16/2011 11:25:30 PM #

<a href="www.grouptheworld.com/...Bags.html">Womens Bags</a>

LAURENCE  Debora
LAURENCE Debora
7/3/2011 12:38:24 AM #

Listes d'annuaires & annuaire d'annuaires sur annuaires-gratuit.com, vos commentaires s.vp ??

LAURENCE  Debora
LAURENCE Debora
7/3/2011 2:26:50 AM #

Portail de recherche gratuit, moteur de recherche, vos commentaires et critique s.vp ??

best suv reviews
best suv reviews
7/20/2011 10:26:58 PM #

it ti permette di orientarti con semplicità nel pulviscolare niverso di Moncler.Troverai le indicazioni per lo spaccio o negozio Moncler più vicino a casa tua felpe moncler, pantaloni e abbigliamento sportivo.

LAURENCE  Debora
LAURENCE Debora
7/27/2011 10:47:58 AM #

Bienvenue sur annuaires-gratuit.com.Des fonctionnalités inédites, nombreuses annuaires.

DEBORA Laurence
DEBORA Laurence
8/1/2011 8:35:00 AM #

Il ne vous reste plus qu' à créer votre propre annuaire, l'inscription est  gratuite .

11/21/2015 2:37:14 AM #

Ace Web Site.

Harriet Tenpas
Harriet Tenpas United States
1/6/2016 1:48:10 PM #

Wallace Chappelear
Wallace Chappelear United States
1/15/2016 5:00:07 AM #

Gia Agramonte
Gia Agramonte United States
1/15/2016 8:31:04 AM #

this is awesome like the book of awesome

Anna Farris
Anna Farris United States
7/20/2016 7:43:14 AM #

You have an accurate point of view, thanks!

Guadalupe Middaugh
Guadalupe Middaugh United States
8/25/2016 4:21:45 AM #

Superb post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!