Using C# 3.0 from .NET 2.0

by Matt 4. June 2007 18:32

I'm looking forward to Orcas. It's a (mostly) additive release, similar to 3.0. The CLR itself doesn't really change (there is a service pack level update, but you're essentially still running v2). There are updates to the compilers, the IDE and new libraries that add to .net 2 and .net 3.0 (such as System.Core.dll).

One of the nice things Orcas allows is "multitargeting", where you can target different versions of the framework (2.0, 3.0 or 3.5). Of course, if you're targeting a down-level version, you'll lose support of that framework version's assemblies (e.g. no WPF apps in a 2.0 targeted application). What might not be obvious is that the compiler still supports the 3.5 features, including the nice LINQ "select ... from ... where" syntax (although there's a caveat around that one).

Thanks to Daniel Moth for all this info!

.net tools

best suv
best suv
7/20/2011 10:19:53 PM #

I wonder if he cheated on her? I remember he cheated on his previous wife with JLO so it wouldn’t be surprising.

hybrid vehicle
hybrid vehicle
7/21/2011 12:48:06 PM #

Hi, just required you to know I he added your website to my Google bookmarks due to your layout. But seriously, I consider your net web-site has 1 in the freshest theme I??ve came across. It extremely helps make studying your blogging site significantly easier.

free i pad
free i pad
7/23/2011 1:08:31 PM #

I've recently began a weblog, the data you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all your time & work.

Isreal Payor
Isreal Payor United States
1/15/2016 4:57:05 AM #

Well good for you! I have a lot but one I just thought of was when you lick a crease of paper so that it'll rip in a straight line and it actually tears in a frayed straight line rather than rips awkwardly. I love that bleachy taste and that bleachy satisfaction.

Normand Schwarz
Normand Schwarz United States
1/15/2016 6:43:15 AM #

Antony Goren
Antony Goren United States
1/15/2016 7:15:20 AM #

Franchesca Ung
Franchesca Ung United States
3/27/2016 10:02:19 AM #

Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Appreciate it!

Meda Pastor
Meda Pastor United States
8/25/2016 4:27:41 AM #

Times are changing and so as technology. We hope to find smart home builders using the recent technologies available in the market.

Tyson F. Gautreaux
Tyson F. Gautreaux United States
10/3/2016 5:22:19 AM #

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It's very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

魔顏飛梭
魔顏飛梭 United States
10/8/2018 7:25:52 AM #

排毒洗面膠能深層清潔毛孔。

不限樓宇類別,特選客戶更可獲免提交任何收入證明,歡迎任何信貸評級人士申請。 手續簡易快捷. 多元化貸款方案. 彈性批核. 高貸款額.

醫學美容 掃黑 cosmetic.wiki
醫學美容 掃黑 cosmetic.wiki United States
10/11/2018 12:24:09 PM #

Origins 美麗的蛻變  Origins 美麗的蛻變

防曬粉 BB粉底霜 亮麗柔滑打底乳液 亮麗柔滑控油打底乳液 有機幹細胞修護CC霜 潤澤防曬底霜 礦物質潤澤慕斯 礦物質奇幻粉餅 礦物質蜜粉 完美礦物粉底 控油定妝蜜粉 高清控油粉餅 控油蜜 保濕滋潤噴霧 有機抗氧爽膚噴霧 有機抗敏保濕

醫學美容 凍膜 cosmetic.wiki
醫學美容 凍膜 cosmetic.wiki United States
10/14/2018 10:20:08 PM #

朴炯植、IU、朴信惠著用!讓韓國明星「大撞衫」的流行潮牌 - FG時尚穿搭 - FashionGuide 華人時尚專業評鑑  (圖片:ROMANTIC,CROWN、NERDY、DOUBLE,LOVER、朴炯植IG、朴信惠IG、孔昇延IG),

DIY