New Version of SingleUserBlog

by Matt 18. November 2006 17:29

Hey, look at me - I'm dog-fooding! I've just uploaded a new version of SingleUserBlog, the first since before it went open source, way back at the start of September. There have been quite a few changes to the code since then; just check out the list on codeplex.

Some of the changes I made have just been migrating changes I'd already made into the mainstream codebase (hence only just upgrading), but the most exciting changes are new ones.

We've got Windows Live Writer support, including uploading images:

Friendly urls are also very cool - instead of http://sticklebackplastic.com/Posts/Post.aspx?postId=3a1ca8b7-8012-44f5-84a7-82556a0e373e, we get http://sticklebackplastic.com/2006/9/3/SingleUserBlog+goes+Open+Source.aspx. Much nicer.

There's even rudimentary support for attachments.

There's still plenty to do (especially making it easier to install)

The only downside to the upgrade is that the change to friendly urls has changed all the guid/links in the rss feed, so it's duplicated all of my posts in IE7's feed reader. Sharpreader hasn't had a problem with it though. Oh, and I've lost some of my web parts customisation in the sidebars - it'd be nice to get that back.

Still, good stuff, and I'm very pleased. Hopefully, I can keep it up-to-date as more changes come in.

SingleUserBlog

Darren Neimke
11/26/2006 3:33:52 PM #

RE: New Version of SingleUserBlog

Awesome stuff Matt!

best suv 2011
best suv 2011
7/20/2011 10:21:38 PM #

Fantastic task I like your type! Would really like to right here your feedback on my website! I am also seeking for someone to help you me make websites!

best hybrid vehicles
best hybrid vehicles
7/21/2011 12:49:51 PM #

I wonder if he cheated on her? I remember he cheated on his previous wife with JLO so it wouldn’t be surprising.

best hybrid cars 2011
best hybrid cars 2011
7/22/2011 3:56:21 AM #

Hi,what an excellent article this is,I found it on bing and I like it very much,I agree with what you have said, lots of things will be learned form your site,but I still have some questions with the last part,can you explain it for me ?I will appreciate your answer,and I will be back again!

Wai Freifeld
Wai Freifeld United States
1/15/2016 3:43:39 AM #

getting the last pair of shoes in your size AWESOME!

Christin Boxwell
Christin Boxwell United States
1/15/2016 4:04:07 AM #

I love the dolphin saving you one.

Dion Newcomer
Dion Newcomer United States
1/15/2016 4:15:20 AM #

getting the last pair of shoes in your size AWESOME!

Rico Petronis
Rico Petronis United States
1/15/2016 4:51:23 AM #

Well good for you! I have a lot but one I just thought of was when you lick a crease of paper so that it'll rip in a straight line and it actually tears in a frayed straight line rather than rips awkwardly. I love that bleachy taste and that bleachy satisfaction.

Rueben Derosa
Rueben Derosa United States
1/15/2016 5:07:44 AM #

Joseph Vogel
Joseph Vogel United States
1/15/2016 5:33:18 AM #

Printing out an essay or paper, reading the first line and realizing there aren't any mistakes.<br />AWESOME!

Cassey Sellner
Cassey Sellner United States
1/15/2016 5:44:11 AM #

Congrats! So glad to see this site getting the recognition it deserves, the world can always use a little more awesome.

Nathanael Mcmullen
Nathanael Mcmullen United States
1/15/2016 7:06:39 AM #

the style of keeping you connected with so many things of different types is awesome and you find it interesting everytime.

Leonel Marturano
Leonel Marturano United States
1/15/2016 7:14:23 AM #

Janine Norwood
Janine Norwood United States
1/15/2016 7:44:47 AM #

Siobhan Samet
Siobhan Samet United States
8/25/2016 4:24:56 AM #

Times are changing and so as technology. We hope to find smart home architectural planners using the updated technologies available in the market.

James Fly
James Fly United States
9/25/2016 3:22:40 PM #

Это такой хороший сайт с большим количеством полезной информации . Приходите присоединиться к нашему новый бесплатный социальный сайт, как Facebook . У нас есть группы друзей , объявления, сайт знакомств играть в игры бесплатно для всех на http://mysocialspot.ca/

Jessie Ket
Jessie Ket United States
5/22/2018 10:16:50 PM #

<p>Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a great web site.</p>

Wealth Link Credit 富通信貸
Wealth Link Credit 富通信貸 United States
10/8/2018 11:54:55 AM #

想一筆過用現金買樓? 網上申請簡單,貸款額以物業估值計算,可高達1000萬,24小時過數. 15分鐘初步審批. 24小時過數. 簡單、特快程序.

自適應版型
自適應版型 United States
10/9/2018 3:42:04 AM #

搜尋引擎優化

dr. organic 丹霓珂 【奧圖玫瑰系列】死海礦物活性淨化面膜的商品介紹   dr. organic 丹霓珂,奧圖玫瑰系列,死海礦物活性淨化面膜

FineScan療程
FineScan療程 United States
10/15/2018 11:49:30 AM #

來自瑞士的Teosyal®透明質酸,是由世界第三大以透明質酸為基礎的TEOXANE藥廠研發。Teosyal ®Redensity II® 是專門為眼部肌膚而設計的透明質酸。屬於半鏈結透明質酸的Redensity II® ,輕微吸濕力可減少水腫。 半鏈結透明質酸的柔軟度較高,於注射之後不會產主粒狀問題。可撫平中度皺紋,主要用於淚溝、額紋、手部填充、木偶紋、豐唇、耳珠、太陽穴、人中、面頰填充、虎紋

狐臭治療價格
狐臭治療價格 United States
10/16/2018 12:58:23 PM #

使用方便,容易上色,是一款可替换的圆滑银杆眉笔,一端是可替换的眉笔芯,另一端为眉刷,令你的眉型清秀自然。

韓國最美姐妹花聯手!Jessica 和 Krystal 亮相 FENDI #MeAndMyPeekaboo 短片 - STYLE-TIPS.COM  被譽為韓國最美麗姐妹鄭秀妍(Jessica Jung)和鄭秀晶(Krystal)...

醫學美容 澳門 cosmetic.wiki
醫學美容 澳門 cosmetic.wiki United States
10/19/2018 9:03:29 PM #

【臉蛋保養】想要淡斑與緊緻,誰說一定要是麻煩的兩件事♥蘭蔻 超緊顏白金淡斑精粹.超緊顏白金淡斑霜♥ @ 潮流、美妝、消費 創造個人化風格的女性社群 PIXstyleMe  【臉蛋保養】想要淡斑與緊緻,誰說一定要是麻煩的兩件事♥蘭蔻 超緊顏白金淡斑精粹.超緊顏白金淡斑霜♥